PNC Bank Online Banking is the service offered by PNC Bank to its customers and accountholders. Through this service, the bank helps you:
- Access your PNC Banking accounts any time of the day, from anywhere in the world.
- Save on time by performing various banking functions over the net.
Banking Facilities Offered by PNC-Bank Online Banking
The Bank has provided its customers and accountholders several facilities through the Internet Banking service. This free-of-cost online banking service helps account holders:
- Stay in touch with their finances by providing them a comprehensive summary of their PNC personal, business and investment accounts.
- View their monthly statements and print and download the statements for the period of up to 36 months.
- Access their accounts, check their account balances and review recent transactions for accuracy and authenticity.
- Transfer funds from one account to another over the net. The transfer of money can be done between two PNC Bank accounts or between a valid PNC-Bank account and a valid account at any other financial institution.
- Receive their bills online. This reduces probability of customers incurring a fine due to delay in bills.
- Save time and money by enabling them to pay their bills online.
- Toremaininformed about every event related to their accounts and bills through e-mail notifications.
Additional Facilities Offered by the PNC-Bank Online Banking Service
Through the Internet Banking service of PNC Bank, accountholders can also:
- Change their personal information
- Order for checkbook
- Make request for stop payments and copies of deposit slips, cleared checks or account statements
- Sign in for additional services such as Verified by Visa and PNC FYIs & Deals
- Locate ATMs or branches of PNC Banks
- Explore product information, tools, articles and special offers.
However, to use PNC Bank Online Banking , accountholders need to register for the service. They can do so over the net through the bank's website.